Due to the Coronavirus, the Business Information Systems Conference moves online for its 2020 edition. The program and organizing committees have developed a model where:
- All regular sessions will be conducted at a time allowing for synchronous presentation and interaction across Europe, parts of Africa, and the Americas. In case of other regions, pre-recording of the presentation will be possible.
- Workshops will be conducted online, recorded and posted. But at times that may not allow synchronous communication to all regions. In that case, pre-recording of the presentation will be possible.
- All regular and workshop sessions will be recorded, posted, and available online to registrants only.
- All regular papers accepted for the conference will appear in a proceedings edition of the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series by Springer-Verlag upon registration of an author.
- Select workshop papers will also be published in an edition of the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series by Springer-Verlag upon registration of an author.
- There will be a single LNBIP proceedings for papers from the main conference and the workshops. The publication of the proceedings is planned shortly after the conference.
- All registrants will be mailed a copy of the lecture notes edition of the proceedings.
- The registration fee is $100 US. The registration system is under revision to accommodate these changes and should be available in the coming days
Deadline for registration for the authors of regular papers is 24 April 2020. We look forward to BIS 2020 and to future BIS events. We expect a successful conference in terms of contributions to our knowledge of business information systems, data science, and data security. Please join us on Twitter @BISconf, and this website, for updates.